Sounds like St. Cyr is going to red shirt with the goal of
by ZAHM82 (2019-10-13 21:26:26)

having 2 full years as #1 goalie unless Bischel unseats him.

I wouldn't wager against Bischel ...
by BIGSKYND  (2019-10-14 17:10:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

his larger size is a positive and based on a (very) limited simple I like his post-to-post. We'll see.

In limited viewing - one criticism - too many rebounds
by NDoggie78  (2019-10-14 17:21:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course that's a grand total of two games watched

And of course a rebound means that shot didn't go in so there is that.

And also ......

Michigan sucks (had to edit post as the "automatic" Michigan sucks are no longer in the posts - I guess it goes without saying)

Again that's something i'm okay with at the start ..
by BIGSKYND  (2019-10-15 17:34:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

make the save. I did see him make an effort at steering a couple Friday night. When a guy moves to the next level I want to see certain "fundamentals" in technique and how he deals mentally with adversity. Things like rebound control come next. As you suggest we have a tiny sample right now. But that first goal was a really bad start to his career and the kid clearly shook it off. Check mark in his column.

That bounce of the puck was reminiscent of that Bemidgi
by ZAHM82  (2019-10-16 19:42:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

State playoff game years ago in which we never recovered

. . . ugh! *
by other_guy  (2019-10-16 21:28:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post