Suckeyes didn't shake hands. No class bastards. *
by hibernianangst (2019-11-08 22:43:23)
Edited on 2019-11-08 22:44:47

This user did not provide content for this post

You dummy. When there is a two game series you
by madmax  (2019-11-09 20:15:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Only Do handshake line after the second game . Now go apologize to those scum sucking buckeye dirtbags.

Not sure if this is tongue in cheek or not, but I believe
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-09 21:33:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

shaking hands only after the second game has gone the way of the Do Do bird. The old WCHA was the last league that reserved it only for the final game of a series.

I’ve been to about 100 college games and I don’t see them
by madmax  (2019-11-09 22:03:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ever shake after the first game of a two game series. And Michigan sucks.

I've probably been to about a thousand
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-09 22:17:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and you haven't been paying attention.

Well I know you spelt Dominik Hasek name wrong so I guess
by madmax  (2019-11-10 10:37:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am.

I think you meant "spelled."
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-10 11:21:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Spelt is a kind of wheat. For some reason I'm thinking of a certain Mark Twain quote...

As long as we agree Ohio State sucks. *
by madmax  (2019-11-12 00:04:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Poor sports all around.
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-09 11:08:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Crawford was onside by at least two feet before scoring the game winning goal but yet again we were subjected to a goal review, one that took far too long. The OSU players must have gotten tired of waiting, but it was their own coach who asked for a review.

I didn't see anything out of the usual from Notre Dame during the game that would have given me reason to believe that OSU players had a gripe about their behavior. I did see one pretty egregious play by Carson Meyer though. He and Alex Steeves were going after a puck on the wall to Morris' right early in the third and Meyer took a pretty viscous slash at Steeves and got him on the wrist. After not seeing him on the ice for 4 or 5 minutes afterwards I feared he had broken his wrist, but thankfully Alex eventually returned.

Unfortunately for Meyer he looked like he sustained a pretty serious leg injury shortly after scoring the short-lived go-ahead goal in the third period. I can't imagine the OSU players thought there was anything wrong on that play, as he an an Irish skater just got tangled up along the wall.

Not Shaking Hands
by stephenoh  (2019-11-08 22:56:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why wouldn't the OSU team shake hands? Was there anything that happen during the match or were they just being jerks? Boy, that reflects poorly on their team, their coach and the school

That's on their POS coach *
by BIGSKYND  (2019-11-09 10:45:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Suckeyes are just assholes. Crawford said
by hibernianangst  (2019-11-08 23:04:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Notre Dame team would remember the snub.