Win! *
by tar (2019-11-16 22:32:45)

This user did not provide content for this post

Thank you, sir.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-11-16 22:50:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry we couldn't get to the game this year.

It was a fun trip. ND-MKE is 3-0 on our trips to Kohl Center *
by tar  (2019-11-16 23:19:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great work, tar. Way to bring it home. *
by Lloyd Braun  (2019-11-16 22:38:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shut your mouth. Really?! *
by 1NDGal  (2019-11-16 22:37:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Incredible finish. WI fans were pissed. They thought
by tar  (2019-11-16 23:17:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They had a goal just before but the puck clearly didn’t cross completely over the red line.

Irish scores on the third attempt at a put back with about 2.5 min left of the OT

It was also teddy bear night, where we could bring teddy bears to throw on the ice after the game. The WI students were chucking them at the refs prior to the signal to throw.

Good times

Fans around me were chanting
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-17 16:16:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"bullshot, bullshot" even after the video on the center ice scoreboard CLEARLY showed the puck never made it all the way across the goal line. I don't know why that many people didn't know a simple rule.

3 points, I’ll take it. Thank you the updates and being our
by 1NDGal  (2019-11-16 23:23:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good luck charm.