As I have nothing better to do
by SCOTTSDALE (2020-06-06 17:53:18)

In reply to: does anyone know where I can get an ND big10 champs shirt...  posted by hudsonvalleyirish

I found three sites on line with exactly the same graphics and varying price levels: teamapparelshop; elitefanshop; and campusclothingstore. Good Luck!

thanks... got it at elitefanshop *
by hudsonvalleyirish  (2020-06-06 23:32:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So when is the next poker game? *
by SCOTTSDALE  (2020-06-08 19:58:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the local version will likely be in a week or three...
by hudsonvalleyirish  (2020-06-10 23:57:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... however, I am now also planning on wearing the shirt at the next stage college game. That might not be until August or September. It would tick off most of the people there, except the host, who I am close to. He has an appreciation of it. P.s. as hard as it might be to believe, the PSU hockey coach could be there. "Guy" does play in this group on occasion.