Have had the opportunity to sit and talk with him on a
by other_guy (2020-06-18 09:03:41)

In reply to: Don Lucia named first commissioner of re-imagined CCHA  posted by wearendhockey

couple of occasions. You are so correct in him being a really good guy. He showed what type of person he is (IMO) when he drove in from Minny during the season to be with Mario on Senior Night. Good guy, and wish him all the best.

What's up with Mario? Is he still playing? *
by Wolfetone  (2020-06-19 19:06:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He played several years in the AHL, and the last I heard he
by other_guy  (2020-06-19 21:21:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was heading for Denmark . . .

Thanks.... *
by Wolfetone  (2020-06-19 22:13:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m very glad I don’t have to hate him anymore
by DakotaDomer  (2020-06-18 09:50:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was never particularly good at it...my dad and I were always more scared of him than hated him. We both had an “oh shit” moment when he signed onto Minnie.

He still stole some top-end talent from Grand Forks. I returned those ungrateful bastards dog to them, assholes.

Now...tell us how you *really* feel. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-06-18 16:20:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post