Big Ten Hockey Announcement
by Pat85 (2020-10-06 16:22:13)

Season to start November 21. 24 game conference schedule, plus 4 more against Arizona State. Big Ten Tourney March 18-20.

Why is Arizona State being included in the schedule?
by TWO  (2020-10-07 11:44:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"plus an additional four games per school against Arizona State University hosted at Big Ten venues."

ASU really agreed to play 28 road games against Big 10 schools? I guess they must have been in a bad bind for a schedule.

There has been an ongoing rumble that ASU could be added
by other_guy  (2020-10-07 14:22:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to B1G Hockey as was ND. The league would like to have an even number of teams. It may very well be an interim move until such time as schools such as Illinois come into the fold. Me thinks the Illinois program was becoming a reality until put on hold because of the pandemic. Others out there may know more . . .

Long way for midwest schools to travel.... *
by Wolfetone  (2020-10-07 16:25:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But in the winter it’s the right direction
by DakotaDomer  (2020-10-09 12:56:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

An annual matchup with ASU in Arizona could be used as a mini spring break

We’ll play like shit but the kids will have 1 weekend of nice weather during the season.

This year ASU will do all of the traveling. *
by HoundDog1973  (2020-10-07 16:59:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd expect some bumps in the road, but glad they're starting *
by garbageplate  (2020-10-06 21:11:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post