Dryden McKay to serve(maybe unfair)6 month doping suspension
by DakotaDomer (2022-04-18 20:29:49)

I struggled with the headline here because I read the Grand Forks Herald story and Dryden certainly makes a compelling case and the newspaper partially supports his story.

Anyways I suggest people go read for themselves about how the Hobey Baker Winner is now serving a 6 month suspension after the season is over rather than 2 months ago. I am default skeptical about all things doling but damn…sure seems like he might be right.

I also agree with the position that you are responsible for whatever goes into your body. I am fairly biased against supplements companies though and am happy to see their BS get exposed whenever possible.

Am I reading this right that if he hadn't been selected as
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-04-19 00:12:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

an Olympic games alternate and thus forced to submit a test, he never would have been busted?

Whatever it was, legal or illegal, he didn't have enough of it in the 3rd period of the title game. It's interesting how he was tested Jan. 23 but because of various delays, some normal, we are only learning of the test results now. Of course, we have seen the Olympics claw back medals years after they were awarded.