Jack Adams returning for his 5th season
by wearendhockey (2022-04-20 13:50:42)

He'll be 26 when he hangs up his college hockey skates for the last time. Has Notre Dame had an older player? Glad to see him come back. He had a decent second half. Seems to bring some good intangibles to the team as well.

What else is left? He already has a trophy named after him. *
by GoonSquad  (2022-04-26 22:15:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Didn't realize he was eligible for another year
by ndmd99  (2022-04-20 20:21:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But it's a good surprise. He had some great chemistry at even strength w/ Janicke and Strand.

And it's hard not to root for the guy after reading the quote announcing his return. I hope he gets to wear a letter on his sweater next year.

"After an extremely difficult past few years, I feel like I finally found my home here in South Bend. I am so excited to be coming back for one more run with my brothers. I love this school and I love this team and I'm so excited to see what we can accomplish with the group we have coming back. Let's go!"

I'm surprised Pivonka didn't return. I know he didn't score
by zahm82  (2022-04-22 16:24:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a lot but he seemed to be getting better offensively as he was recovering from his achilles injury and he's a terrific face-off guy?