Hey! Why didn't anyone call me about this?!
by URwhatUR (2008-09-22 13:12:15)

In reply to: Calling out El Kabong  posted by Dillon09

Who's serving popcorn?

Young Dillon, you made my day. Not because I agree with you, but because your cluelessness is refreshing.

This is a major problem with this site.
by IAND75  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No email alerts of breaking news, significant posts, impending launches or nukes.

Should be a feature enhancement in the next version.

The internet equivalent of "Hey Bubba, watch this!"

We need to start an email tree!
by URwhatUR  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll email five people, then they email five, and so one.

Who should start the process? Who never misses anything? Dakota?

A CNN/Espn/CNBC ticker at the bottom of the screen *
by irishrock  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A simple google alert would have solved your problem.
by 14str8  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now the google alert would have needed to be "Hillary Clinton dingle" or "Ribman", but that's beside the point.

breaking news bulletin along the bottom of my tv screen
by cdb9396  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is a start. text messages would also be helpful.

Probably more efficient than a Barking Tree. *
by IAND75  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think I'm offended
by DakotaDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sorry I didn't call.

I'm fully in the know about who Kabong is *
by Dillon09  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That doesn't mean you're not clueless.
by passrightblog  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

El Kabong is a former Delta Force member. I know, I served with him in the kind of ops that would make Colonel Jessup shake in his boots like a Frenchman before the Nazi onslaught.

El Kabong got that nickname from the noise that his weapon made when he swung it like a baseball bat and popped a Nicaraguan soldier right in the face. We were there to interdict a shipment of North Korean plutonium and stumbled across a patrol out looking for us. He ran out of ammo in a midnight firefight in the middle of a shitty little vill and finished off the last guy by playing Babe Ruth.

This guy knows how to kill you five ways with both hands tied behind his back. One hand? He probably knows fifteen. Both hands available? You're dead before you hit the ground. Hell, he could spot you a machete and five seconds and he would still walk away without a scratch.

Think twice before you challenge this man to anything, much less a fight. He will end you.

Not to mention that El K is the commander of the feared
by ArasEra  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bluetooth Brigade.

El K...f yeah!

I heard El Kabong is 7 feet tall
by IrishTrpt07  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I heard El Kabong shoots lightning bolts out his arse

I know, I saw that.
by URwhatUR  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm curious about your choice of exiting this community, though. Why post something so clearly offensive of the rules here, instead of just leave?

Also, do you see how your post reflects more about you than it does about ElKabong? Obviously, it doesn't really matter on a message board, but I wonder if you really are the kind of person portrayed by the post and if you are aware of, and proud of, who you are.

Watch out UR, you might get put on his list
by jojo98  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(scene moves to Dillon09 generously applying lipstick)

Uh oh! Ribman will protect me!

Actually, I didn't mean to lecture, as I was sincerely curious about D09's thought process.

Then tell us more about the man, this Kabong *
by BigEND  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See supra. (link)
by passrightblog  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She was referring to your life D09 *
by DakotaDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post