Apparently this is the first punch.
by Dillon09 (2008-09-22 13:12:15)

In reply to: I had to bounce this to the top  posted by El Kabong

And let me say, you really do hit like a girl.

I find it ironic that the basement dwelling (And no parents cannot be roommates), computer geek himself says that another takes the internet too seriously.

I'm not saying I want to fight. I'm suggesting that we box, a different more appropriate place to reconcile problems.

Again, I am willing to accomodate your schedule.

Name the time and place, Bonger.

so can we nominate someone else to spar with you? *
by DBCooper  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See, here's where you went wrong
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you'd really been reading my "dribble" for four years, you'd know I'm married and not living at home.

You're almost at HOF level. Don't blow it now by being careless.

You don't post much but I knew I recognized you.
by NCIrish  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice shoes *
by irishrock  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Warning: camel toe. *
by ArasEra  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Admit it, you have been itching to post that. *
by ericcartman  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looks like she may be itching a little as well *
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm going to make some popcorn . . . *
by BigEND  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wow, you can still post?
by emd811  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then please fill out a profile.

This guys should be protected from deletion
by OITLinebacker  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sort of the anti-Across or something. That and there would always be some posts available for the pillory.

Maybe he's Across' illigitimate child...
by bleedsgreen04  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bonger and Across have sparred on here before, after all. Maybe one night he had just a little to much wine to drink at a wine and cheese party just after graduation, and well, the rest is Dillion'09.

Still post?

This might make it into the HOF if everything breaks right.

It has it all, right down to the double-pun "dribble" below.

I'm still trying to figure it out. Entertainment value is way too high.

The "Ribman" sub-thread below had me rolling on the floor *
by BigEND  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well shit. You stick up for a guy you like...
by Giggity_Giggity  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...a guy who runs a website community you love, and you end up the butt of some newfangled internet hoax.

That's the last time I jump in front of a bullet for you, El K. You better be quicker than Ozymandias from now on.

"Ribman" was like buttah. Now I'm getting verklempt.
by ArasEra  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tawk amongst yourselves.

Rhode Island. Neither a road nor an island. Discuss *
by BacTien  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post