Wow, you can still post?
by emd811 (2008-09-22 13:12:15)

In reply to: Apparently this is the first punch.  posted by Dillon09

Then please fill out a profile.

This guys should be protected from deletion
by OITLinebacker  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sort of the anti-Across or something. That and there would always be some posts available for the pillory.

Maybe he's Across' illigitimate child...
by bleedsgreen04  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bonger and Across have sparred on here before, after all. Maybe one night he had just a little to much wine to drink at a wine and cheese party just after graduation, and well, the rest is Dillion'09.

Still post?
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This might make it into the HOF if everything breaks right.

It has it all, right down to the double-pun "dribble" below.

I'm still trying to figure it out. Entertainment value is way too high.

The "Ribman" sub-thread below had me rolling on the floor *
by BigEND  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well shit. You stick up for a guy you like...
by Giggity_Giggity  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...a guy who runs a website community you love, and you end up the butt of some newfangled internet hoax.

That's the last time I jump in front of a bullet for you, El K. You better be quicker than Ozymandias from now on.

"Ribman" was like buttah. Now I'm getting verklempt.
by ArasEra  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tawk amongst yourselves.

Rhode Island. Neither a road nor an island. Discuss *
by BacTien  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post