What is your freaking problem?
by Mike Frank (2008-09-22 13:12:14)

In reply to: Calling out El Kabong  posted by Dillon09

I don't think I've ever seen anything this ridiculously rude in my life.

If you knew El Kabong, you'd know that he'd do about anything for one of his friends. He's one of the best, most genuine people I've ever met in my entire life.

I'd do about anything for El Kabong, and I mean that.

You can disagree with his thoughts, fine, but you've gone way over the freaking line with this.

This is complete bullshit.

Mike

Plus, he was in Delta Force. *
by passrightblog  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Actually, this served one good purpose
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It reminded me to change the "weight" thing in my profile. I've slimmed down a bit.

You should drop some knowledge about your personal trainer. *
by Naughman  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Precor treadmill downstairs
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mom and dad bought it for me, thought I might attract a girl that way.

Good work, I'm glad to hear it. *
by jt  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope that didn't affect your bust line
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still at least a C-cup?

Gotta be willing to sacrifice, y'know *

By his handle he is in college
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Gore had only invented the internet a few years earlier while I was in school I am going to guess that I would be either a famous celebrity or incarcerated at this time for something I did on the internet to amuse my buddies. You can't see that in this post?

Or maybe his name is Dillon, and he's 9 years old *
by MukIrish  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Eddie and Vinnie would kick his butt.
by IAND75  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Todd's and Thad's and Cameron's butts too.

Don't forget Tucker.
by Wooderson  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't stand all the Tucker's at the yacht club.

catch the game today? *
by jt  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post