Any chance your are going Saturday?
by weirdo0521 (2011-09-14 10:37:11)

In reply to: Yes it is.  posted by BeijingIrish

66 team is being honored. You know where to find them.

Will my old golf buddy, Nick Eddy, be there?
by BeijingIrish  (2011-09-14 10:37:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We used to meet on the first tee just behind my room in Pangborn and get a few holes in before the first class.

I don't have a ticket. These days, I feel like an enabler when I go down there. I'm afraid a couple admin types will see me and whisper to each other, "See, the fools complain, but they can't stay away. Like a moth to the flame".

Pangborn - basement room?
by so-it-goes  (2011-09-14 10:37:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I lived in Pangborn my soph (your senior year) and junior years, the latter in a basement room. My ND roomate's brother, class of '68 as well, lived in a basement room. So, we may have crossed paths though two years apart.

Yep....'66 freshman year...and all the years that followed were certainly intersting days for ND football and all other things ND.

Yep...will never stop returning - whether it is for a game or not. I wish I wasn't 600 miles away!

BTW - I truly appreciated your post of the other day, as I do with most.

Yep, 43 Pangborn
by BeijingIrish  (2011-09-14 10:37:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The one at the end of the hall by the door facing south toward the old course. I was there my junior and senior year.

We lived in the next to last room my Jr. year........68-69
by so-it-goes  (2011-09-14 10:37:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So you knew Tom McGrath? He is he brother of my former roomate.
We spent a few hours down there....especially during food sales!
Small world.

actually I recall now our room was 39 pangborn.. *

Tickets are around
by weirdo0521 (click here to email the poster)  (2011-09-14 10:37:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we still have a pair available...and a pass too (I think)

My dad is emceeing the dinner for the team Friday night. He said a large group is expected