Campus Carts
by Nappy (2005-11-09 01:07:26)

In reply to: your greatest campus prank?  posted by FightOnForMorrissey

Also not nearly as great as many of these others, but humorous nontheless. I managed to find one of the ClubCar transport golf carts that they used to help injured students to class unchained outside the JACC. Seeing these poor kids with busted legs and blown out knees was awfully pathetic and the volunteer drivers were ususally quite careful and courteous. I had a universal key to these carts, so I took off with it to Flanner and quickly locked it up with my own chain behind the dumpster. For the next couple of days, me and the boys got ourselves bandaged up with gauze, knee braces, and fake casts and drove around campus like complete nuts, speeding and yelling obscenities to the pedestrians. On the second day, I drove with my head completely wrapped in fake blood soaked gauze with just enough of a slit to see and weaved all over the sidewalks. One of my cohorts had his groin taped up and the other had rigged up a phony leg amputation. When we came to a screeching halt in front of Flanner, everything stopped. The cart was gone when we returned from class.

Replies: