Student Body President 96-97
by TUCIRISH (2005-11-09 01:07:26)

In reply to: your greatest campus prank?  posted by FightOnForMorrissey

Lived with the student body president 96-97 his junior year. He used to come home late hands all filled with books, mail and his dry cleaning. The roomates and I used to sit on the couches, each with a can of right guard, lights off and as he walked in the door shot blue flames at him lighting his dry cleaning plastic on fire, look on his face was priceless. This one also works well when your buddy in on the crapper, a nice blue flame underneath will help that yo cream come right out.

#2 Litte something for all of you RA's. As a senior I was an RA so some kids used to screw with me a bit, one in particular but I couldn't get him back being an RA. So I took my one day while he was at class, went into his room, all the while documenting this on film, took his tooth brush and took pictures of it while I pissed on it and let it float in the toliet, returned it to his medicine cabinet and sent him the pictures after I had graduated. Fantastic.

A college kid with dry cleaning?
by Kayo  (2005-11-09 01:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He deserved worse than you did to him.

Yeah, that sounds like Hammonds. That pud! *
by Nappy  (2005-11-09 01:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Definitely a tool.*
by Crizotch  (2005-11-09 01:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

nfm

Miller
by TUCIRISH  (2005-11-09 01:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One more, as a Freshman I lived next door to a fantastic stoner who kept a Parrot in his room. He used to get it stoned and take it to the shower, never found out. Dillon Hall.

Anyone remember a guy by the name of Paul Peralez?

Senior year broke into a friend's room repeatedly throughout the semester and would unscrew his thermostat with peppers and summer sausage, also hide it under his bed in the pockets of the pants he never wore. Women would come in, complain about the smell, near the end of the semester the guy was burning so many candles to help the smell nearly lit the place on fire.

Also Sean Horner, remember that kid. We used to start fires in his rec. room while he was asleep. see him come running and screaming out of his bunk to try and put the fire out.

was that Hammonds or Schwartz? *
by Special_K  (2005-11-09 01:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post