Another great one
by Irish 01 (2005-11-09 01:07:26)

In reply to: your greatest campus prank?  posted by FightOnForMorrissey

I can't believe I forgot this one...

One night we all went out to The Boat Club, which is like the new Bridget's. They have $5 cover & penny pitchers (like Bridget's). Well, we actually got a table one night & after drinking a couple of pitchers, no one wanted to get up to take a piss b/c the line was so damn long. Of course, my buddy felt like pissing in the pitchers was a good idea. Before long a couple of pitchers were passed around & filled. We put them all on the ground, save one. My buddy bet us that someone would drink it. So we sat it on the table next to us & waited for some desperate underclassman to give up waiting for a slightly warm pitcher for this completely full, but very warm pitcher.

Like clock-work this young girl walks over (must have been SMC), looks around to see if anyone is watchng & grabs the pitcher. Returning with a smile to her friends sitting at a table. 5 of them, all with empty cups. She fills each one & they all drink the entire thing without even flinching. It had to be one of the funniest/most disgusting things I have ever seen. Long live penny pitchers & drunk underclassman.

Irish 01

Replies: