No, it's not like that
by Winter Celtic (2013-01-11 16:42:04)

In reply to: Right  posted by El Kabong

First, this guy wouldn't be selling the tickets. He was going to give them to somebody. And it's not a random encounter. I know the guy (yes, through Comic-Con but not simply through bumping into him or anything) and contacted him ahead of time just in case the opportunity arose. And yes we were very lucky that it did.

Must be a saint *
by El Kabong  (2013-01-11 16:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because he didn't scalp his tickets?
by Winter Celtic  (2013-01-11 16:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seriously, though, he is a nice guy. And he's offered to accommodate me (if he can) whenever ELITE is running security at events.

Solution: Take a cash advance on that credit card of yours.
by MistakenD  (2013-01-11 16:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Transfer it to checking and pay back each and every person in full that donated a penny. Have them come back on here and verify that you repaid the money.

Edit: removed my theory.

How much has he contributed to the Rocky fund?
by Starburns  (2013-01-11 16:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A pair of tickets to some of those events would probably cover all of the dog's medical bills in a charity auction.

If you had extras and didn't need the money...
by Shadyirish  (2013-01-11 16:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wouldn't you want your tickets going to someone who could sell them to save a poor dog's life?