That would irk me
by ACross (2021-11-29 13:24:59)

In reply to: It is strange. I'm not going to disagree with you on that.  posted by Tex Francisco

I assume the Four Seasons has a decent bar.

Four Seasons isn’t linked to the Disney dining reservation
by kellykapowski  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

system. Correct me if I am wrong WDW people, but it’s not an official Disney hotel. Also, going to the bar at any Disney hotel doesn’t require reservations.

Its a weird hybrid. Not Disney hotel but bookable
by rflor  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While not an official Disney hotel, you can book Disney travel packages with it and book dining through the Disney app.

They also take Disney dining discounts.

I recommend booking Capa via OpenTable, though, for all the reasons previously cited.

It is also insanely priced now due to the 50th….we are talking $1,500 per night for their lowest tier room

For a Disney vaca with kids where you are going to be out of
by kellykapowski  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the room most of the time, $1,500/ ni for a standard room is asinine. My thought is booking the resort with the best pools/ amenities that provide the easiest access to the parks. For a couples trip, Four Seasons makes far more sense…. But even then, $1,500 ni for a standard room in Orlando? Why? Go to Hawaii if you want a couples trip.