Food fights in North dining hall
by ND80 (2005-11-09 01:07:25)

In reply to: your greatest campus prank?  posted by FightOnForMorrissey

Anyone else remember the big food fights in North dining hall after away games? Loved the ones with the lasagna and sphagetti.

They've cracked down on foodfights in NDH...
by 105Marquette  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When my roommate and I were eating lunch in NDH, he threw a balled-up napkin at some chick he knew that was walking past. His arm didn't even finish the throwing motion before a member of the NDH gestapo was on him, demanding his ID. He was fined $20. For a napkin.

I can imagine that lasagna would be at LEAST an $80 fine.

At least with the napkin
by CJC  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you have a chance of destroying the evidence by swallowing it.

In 93 (or 94)
by Turtle Crack  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know they still had those midnight pancake meals. There was huge foodfight that year that included whole trays being thrown.

I dont think they open the dining hall like that anymore.

Yep--it was '94...
by ewillND  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Posted a story about it below...