The difference between your rotation/team and mine is
by MountainMan (2022-05-20 16:57:18)

In reply to: So correct me if I am wrong  posted by IRISHLUV23

Nat Marshall. (Keeping in mind Jenna missed tons of time at Stanford and Dodson did as well, both had played very little prior to transferring to ND.) It is possible that a healthy Marshall could be a big contributor, next year. I believe she was actually a bit higher ranking than either Ebo or Watson. She was fully recovered from her ACL surgery last year. The most recent surgery was significant but not to the degree of the torn ACL.

Marshall was not generally ranked higher than Watson,
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2022-05-20 17:28:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but was certainly ranked higher than Ebo, who was not ranked coming out of high school. Remember that Nat's senior year in high school was cut short by injury, which could have possibly affected her rating.

Bluestar: Watson 5th, Marshall 24th
Prospects Nation: Watson 22nd, Marshall 19th
Hoopgurlz: Watson 17th, Marshall 34th
ASGR: Watson 15th, Marshall 29th

Thanks for having the energy to fact check, I stand
by MountainMan  (2022-05-21 07:33:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

corrected.

Ebo started on an Elite 8 team *
by goirish01  (2022-05-20 20:59:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, Ebo has outplayed her high school projection. I was
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2022-05-21 09:35:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

just responding to MountainMan's post about high school ranking.

But high school rankings are not as important as what athletes show in college. Ebo finished last season on a strong note and should be a solid post for us. But she won't be running the floor like Maya did last season.

Watson and Marshall have performed below their high school rankings thus far, but Nat has been plagued by injuries. Watson was buried on the bench. I hope both can become the players they were projected to be.

Good assessment and I fully agree. *
by MountainMan  (2022-05-21 12:21:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes she did and a team known for their defense. *
by MountainMan  (2022-05-21 07:35:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post