You could probably argue for any of the three. I choose
by MountainMan (2022-05-21 07:32:14)

In reply to: You’re absolutely right  posted by SorinBasement

better. Why? The two freshman are now sophomores. There are four starters returning and they know each others tendencies. There is the potential of a solid, versatile bench, with KK, Watson, Marshall & Brown. Brown is a
legitimate point guard as the back up to Olivia. Size improvement: 6'4", 6'4" & 6'5", wow! That size could lead to a much improved zone defense. I predict considerably fewer turnovers, why? As good as Maya was, her assist to turnover ratio was poor 23 assists to 73 turnovers. In addition, having Jenna running the half court offense, should reduce the number of poor shot selections at the end of the shot clock. I expect more assists as part of an improved high low game. More size should mean more rebounds leading to fast break points and put backs. Now as far as individual performances from
Bransford, Brown, Ebo, Marshall & Watson, that is an unknown. Lastly, leading into the tournament, Abby & Sam were limited do to injuries. Gilbert did not play at all, only Anaya was playing well.