Ali Patberg joints IU coaching staff
by IRISHFAN2008 (2022-05-21 10:20:38)

As the Hoosiers' recruiting coordinator. I guess an 8th year of eligibility wasn't in the works.

Ha! Didn't Think It Would Happen This Fast...
by dillon77  (2022-05-21 11:09:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I made an offhand comment in some post that I thought Teri Moren would help her get into coaching, given how much Moren liked Patberg I didn't think it would be so fast and so very close to home.

Good for Ali.

(By contrast, Michaela -- who was also very young for a D1, P5 asst. coach -- spent one year as a grad assistant at Miami, an assistant at Miami of Ohio (under Megan Duffy), and one year at LSU under Nikki Fargas as a recruiting coordinator. She then came back to ND when Niele left for the NBA.)

Yeah - seems like the least surprising news of the year
by Raoul  (2022-05-23 09:42:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you told me she would be there the next 10 years I'd believe you.

Good luck. I hope she does well in her new role *
by RISteve  (2022-05-21 11:57:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post