I think Niele is counting on big things from KK.
by NDMike2001 (2022-05-21 11:41:33)

In reply to: Clearly, Miles, Citron & Westbeld Will Be the Core ...  posted by dillon77

It's hard to argue with results when the three players that she brought into Notre Dame were Maya, Olivia and Soni.

That being said, while I'm sure she suspected some attrition, I highly doubt she anticipated 4. In the article linked below she talks of 12. We're short of that even counting two walk-ons.

“My philosophy is to have about 12 on the team,” Ivey said. "... After the season, it’s going to be an assessment for our coaching staff. As you saw last year, there was a lot of (transfer) movement, so definitely open to whatever comes our way or whatever’s best for this program. For me, it’s about fit. If I bring someone in here, it’s because they’re the right fit.”

My humble, uneducated take on KK, from watching a couple
by MountainMan  (2022-05-21 12:20:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of her H.S. video clips and watching the McDonalds All Star game. Strong, athletic, skilled passer and very good slashing/driving to the hoop, where she finishes in traffic. I also was taken by her trip to the ND gym to announce her commitment. I found that refreshing and out of the ordinary. Now what I also saw, that is not complimentary: Didn't seem to exert herself on either defense or rebounding. She certainly is capable of being very good at both, but coming in is lacking and will have to want to work at it and be willing to be coached on how and what is needed.