Hanna Hidalgo 2023 to represent USA for The FIBA world champ
by Anotherjoe (2022-06-25 18:38:42)

Championship. She has an ND offer per Dillon77.

Link below

Prosper made the Canada U17 Team
by JBC_MO  (2022-06-25 20:06:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume she’s going despite that ND article saying she wasn’t. That didn’t make any sense to me to begin with—since it said Niele was going. Now she can watch her games as well.
🤗☘️😎

Yes, along with Jadyn Donovan, also with an offer,
by BabaGhanouj  (2022-06-25 19:18:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Casandra Prosper (playing for Canada), The games will be in Debrecen, Hungary from 9 to 17 July 2022, which is why Coach Niele Ivey is going there to watch and cheer them on.

ND Targets Jadyn Donovan and Kennedy Umeh To Join Her *
by dillon77  (2022-06-25 19:15:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m really hoping Umeh chooses ND. *
by 2Domer  (2022-06-26 11:59:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Like Sonia last year for the U19 USA team,
by BabaGhanouj  (2022-06-26 22:02:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kennedy Umeh will be the youngest player for the U17 team in Hungary. She goes to McDonogh School in MD, and will graduate in 2024. Here is an indication on how competitive recruiting Kennedy is: (This is a quote from an article about her selection to the USA team.)

"Umeh has already received a lot of attention from college coaches. Although she was at the tryouts and couldn’t talk to coaches on June 1, the first day they were allowed to call her directly, McDonogh coach Brad Rees said more than 50 coaches tried to reach her. She’s also a stellar student who wants to be a doctor and Rees said with that combination of her game and her grades, she can play college basketball anywhere she wants."