I am beginning to think Bransford may be the real deal.
by sixtythreer (2022-11-28 12:34:13)

The more I see her, the more I like her. 14 points, 9 rebounds and 3 assists tend to get one's attention.

She is quicker, stronger, and more aggressive than I was led to believe by her recruiting videos.
She brings the ball up and rebounds much better than the videos indicated.

I will be very interested to see how she plays against Maryland and UCONN.

Rather nice to see three guards grab 23 rebounds.

Agreed. She certainly looks strong and athletic. I did not
by MountainMan  (2022-11-28 13:41:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

see her rebound or play defense in the videos, but the first few games here she was looking decent on the defensive end, but not much but a strong layup skill set on offense and then she broke out in terms of scoring and demonstrated good form on her midrange shot and even though they didn't go in her form at the three point line looked good as well, but she wasn't rebounding and then she was. So now she is showing the whole package and like you I am pleasantly surprised.

The 4th pic in here is so great
by goirish01  (2022-11-28 15:53:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's really meshing with the team so well...

There is some popping chemistry going on with this team *
by Jon  (2022-11-28 23:36:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sure seems like it. *
by MountainMan  (2022-11-29 04:59:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

great pictures, thanks. *
by MountainMan  (2022-11-28 16:59:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And the 5th
by BabaGhanouj  (2022-11-28 16:32:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Even KK likes Spinelli.

I'll hand it to Niele...she has a vision for what she wants. *
by NDMike2001  (2022-11-28 13:30:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She also is one hell of a recruiter. (There I said it after
by MountainMan  (2022-11-28 13:42:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

questioning her for the past year or so.)

Talking about recruits…
by BabaGhanouj  (2022-11-28 16:36:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe we're not allowed to mention this but Emma has not been in Palm Bay's lineup for any of this season's games.

Need to get the sleuths working on this. *
by MountainMan  (2022-11-28 17:01:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post