ESPN’s Top 25 players in the Sweet 16
by RISteve (2023-03-22 09:14:43)

I thought Sonia would be higher and maybe Maddy would sneak in there. Oh well. Beat Maryland…

She moved up 1, Could be Miami, none of their players are
by Domerduck  (2023-03-22 11:19:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

worthy even though they beat a team that had 2 players on the list before. Ole Miss has only #24 and they beat another team that had 2 players high on that previous list.

The most important thing is having somebody on the list when we get to the Final 4. I don't care where they're ranked. If we do that they'll be another 6 players who will be off this list as those 6 are ranked ahead of Sonia and all the ND players in our bracket alone. But when the games get played each team still plays only 5 players no matter their ranking.

Aren't Maddy and Ebo both averaging double-doubles
by goirish01  (2023-03-22 09:54:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in the tournament?

Nice observation, Ebo is, Maddy, not quite.
by BabaGhanouj  (2023-03-22 09:59:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In addition, not only is Lauren averaging a double-double, but she has a double-double in both tournament games. How many of the top 25 can say that?
(Aliyah Boston is not averaging a double-double.)

I'm not worried about that...I would just rather win vs. MD
by drmurray  (2023-03-22 09:24:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ssshhhhhh