I thought nothing mattered because SC is the greatest
by Jon (2023-03-25 15:21:14)

in all the history of the universe. But, 25 points well into the 3rd qtr?

There are many, many teams of the last few years that could beat this team.

Maybe not this year, but even this year, idk, UConn gets on a roll, and faces a team that struggles to score and...

Not as good as the Stewie UConn teams
by Orangutan  (2023-03-25 15:48:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But South Carolina is probably the biggest pre-tournament favorite since 2017 UConn (the first post-Stewie year).

Nothing special offensively but they are suffocating defensively.

50-30 after 3. I guess they decided it was time *
by PabloFanque  (2023-03-25 15:43:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But SC Limits Your Points. UCLA Had Under 20? Yikes.
by dillon77  (2023-03-25 15:23:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, I don't recall UConn ever being a drop-dead great defensive team. Was that you who posted that on Romper Room? Good, but not shut down, you're done.

Geno's strength, IMHO, is getting his team to perform with unerring precision.

Yep, that d, and overwhelming size on the boards. But the
by Jon  (2023-03-25 15:31:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

last 4straight run for UConn, the Stewie run, those teams could absoletely clamp you, and they would not have their offense lidded anywhere close to this.