Teams I want to schedule next season
by GriffinGold16 (2023-03-25 19:08:01)

- Utah
- Ohio State
- Iowa
- USC or UCLA
- Texas

I'm excited about Notre Dame's potential and I hope they schedule aggressively. I want to see them challenge themselves even if it means a few losses early on.

It’s a bummer the Big Ten/ACC challenge is no more.
by irishiowa20  (2023-03-26 05:44:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Have to think we would’ve been on the road against either Iowa, Indiana or Ohio State.

By USC do you mean South Carolina?
by cbiebel  (2023-03-25 19:25:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Considering you had "or UCLA" it could have been Southern Cal.

Southern Cal is right
by GriffinGold16  (2023-03-25 21:41:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have an amazing player coming in as part of a strong recruiting class and I think it'd be good to face them. Probably the weakest of the teams on my list.

I Think This Year Was a bit of an Anomoly
by dillon77  (2023-03-25 19:11:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some teams we played lost players and/or coaches (American) or had really off years (Northwestern).

Plus, I think Niele wanted to work in her new posts gradually.

However, point made: let's get a few that look good and will give us a test early on.