Lili Thompson article
by RISteve (2017-04-30 13:48:10)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

She sounds like she has a great head on her shoulders...

Link below:

Does't Stanford offer a one year MBA program ? I mean
by Tim Kelley  (2017-04-30 22:16:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

their business management programs are anything but sub-standard.

But what if in the back of her mind
by sixtythreer  (2017-05-01 10:48:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she is also considering coaching college-level women's basketball?
Would having played for and starred for Tara VanDeveer and Muffet McGraw
tend to impress? Perhaps open a few additional doors?

Sometimes impossible to figure out reason's for transfer
by NDoggie78  (2017-05-01 11:01:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There might be stated "good" reasons, there might be stated reasons that aren't the "real" reason. The reasons may never be stated.

Doesn't matter if the reasons make sense to us, it is the prerogative of these young women (and men) and it is their decision. It is a facet of the game the coaches must learn to deal with - well, except for Calipari, he doesn't have to deal with many transfers

Whatever the reason, it's pretty clear sh *
by Kayo  (2017-05-01 13:23:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whatever the reason, I'm glad she's coming. *
by sixtythreer  (2017-05-01 13:36:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Me too. She's a life saver. *
by Jon  (2017-05-01 15:40:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Posted inadvertently. Phone rang before I could fix it.
by Kayo  (2017-05-01 14:16:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then I forgot.

What I meant to say is that she clearly didn't want to play at Stanford anymore. First Ms Thompson left the team with eligibility left; and when she decided she wanted to play again, she chose to transfer rather than reinstate.

It possible that Tara VanDerveer told Lili reinstatement wasn't an option; but if that's the case, it hasn't been in any of the reports. Whatever the scenario, the parties involved seem to have the wisdom to keep their reasons to themselves.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.