Looks like Lindsay Allen Didn't Make Liberty....
by dillon77 (2017-05-13 06:23:24)

I'm preparing for a long ride back to New Jersey from South Bend and checked the ND sports site and saw a preview article for ND players in the WNBA and Lindsay is not among them. Went to Liberty roster and the only rookie is a forward from British Columbia. Neither rookie drafted made the roster...Lindsay or the back-up center from Florida State.

Little bit of a head scratcher....we know Laimbeer likes his bigs. Bria Hartely did made the team. In fact, everyone else is a veteran. Why take a point guard if you're not going to entertain keeping her?

Maybe another team can pick her up...looks like she was the last cut off the roster.

They were a good team last year and have a good group
by MPG  (2017-05-15 15:40:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of guards. They drafted Lindsay as the best player available at 14. Another team may find themselves needing a guard and give her a chance later in the season.

Devereaux Peters
by ram  (2017-05-13 09:54:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The five-year WNBA veteran is not on a roster this season.

I believe I read that she is hurt. *
by Slotts  (2017-05-13 11:13:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dev Is Hurt and Taking the Season Off... *
by dillon77  (2017-05-14 14:23:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post