I'm lost
by goirish01 (2017-05-30 11:42:56)
Edited on 2017-05-30 16:26:45
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: So, once requires respect, twice and they are fair game?  posted by BabaGhanouj

What you wrote is articulate and beautiful, but I have no idea what you mean or why you are coming for me.

For me it's simple. If you decide to transfer, great, go be happy somewhere else and live your best life.

In Taya's case, she quit once, came back, quit again, and then got snarky on social media when our team lost a crushing defeat in the NCAA tourney. Whatever was going on in her personal life is her business and I'm not speculating anything on that front. What I am reacting to is her seemingly careless and self-centered approach to her departure from the team. Is it great she graduated early and took a ND degree with her? Yes, of course. Could she have done it without ruffling so many feathers along the way? Most definitely. Am I happy for her that she is happy at MSU? Sure. Go on and do your thing elsewhere, Taya. But hopefully learn something from this experience.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.