Thank you Notre Dame!
by badelman (2018-02-11 22:39:37)

The game today meant more to me personally than any game of ND WBB that I’ve ever been to. My mom is a cancer survivor and was able to meet a football player, some other cancer survivors, and be recognized on the court today! I couldn’t be prouder of being a Notre Dame fan than I was today. Go Irish!

Nice for your mom and family..last ND hat I bought was pink.
by Domerduck  (2018-02-12 12:54:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wear it to all ND women's games I attend.

Congratulations to Your Mom, You and Your Family
by dillon77  (2018-02-12 12:29:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The halftime show occasionally showed shots of everyone on the court and the positive vibrations were palpable. Continued good luck!

Congrats! *
by drmurray  (2018-02-12 11:42:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope that your mom will have many more seasons
by MPG  (2018-02-11 22:41:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of ND basketball!

Best to your Mother. Great story. *
by RISteve  (2018-02-12 09:29:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you!
by badelman  (2018-02-11 23:05:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you MPG! She was diagnosed about two years ago. The doctors found it about as early as you could. She had a double mastectomy (her choice) and has had some bouts with infections since but has been cancer free since the original surgery! Hopefully in a few weeks she’ll have the last necessary surgery and back to life as normal!