It's not like ND hasn't had great shooters.
Alicia Ratay (Holds NCAA record for best career 3 point shooting)
Sheila McMillen (Most 3 pointers in a BET game (8 of 12)
Extremely consistent by my memory and was flat out unstoppable at times. That final 4 team was just as banged up as this team, but didn’t have 7 all Americans remaining. Teams could load up on her and she still scored so consistently.
pickup on the Stepan courts with some of the guys from my section, when she and a couple of her teammates (and 2 guys who I think were from their practice squad) came out to play. ND had been bounced from the NCAAs by Minnesota not long before, and they ran us ragged up and down the court.
Fortunately, I did not have to guard Beth, but one of my friends made the mistake of making a jump shot in front of her and opening his mouth about it. She dropped 12 straight points on him after that, jawing the whole time. It was hilarious.
Played tennis and bball, a total animal. And a very nice, fun girl as well.
The team knew she was very special right away.
the number of credits you need to graduate.
- Not surprised that she was complimentary of Marina and Jackie for that matter. Those two might have to pay residency taxes for all the time they spend on-court.
- MJ killing rehab? Interesting. Last report we got was that she/ND was not sure of her intentions next year (not that one leads to another). If MJ does come back, it's depth upon depth.
- Koko's breakthough has been absolutely essential to the team's success. And from what I understand, couldn't happen to a nicer person.
- Kat's next missed field goal attempt is scheduled for late March. :-)
- So Muffet basically did a there and back to the left coast to see Haley Jones. Tells us everything about the Irish level of interest. Now let's hop we can see Ms. Jones on a plane to South Bend for an official visit.
- UVA has a lot of returnees. Not a great shooting team, but tough. Hope the zone throws them off.
- Bri is an interesting presence on twitter. If she can translate that to the airwaves, it could be interesting to hear her on radio/tv.
And Koko 70% over 8 games! nice