I'm not Dillon but here's my take for 2019.
by Fighting_Artichoke (2018-04-15 20:07:10)

In reply to: Who do you now believe that MM would be targeting  posted by Tim Kelley

ND is recruiting 6'1" Haley Jones (3-4), Leticia Amihere (athletic 4-5, though she is only 6'2") and 6'1" Francesca Belibi (3). As Dillon noted, they may be recruiting 6'4" Aliyah Boston (5) and since Muffet keeps recruiting close to the vest, there are probably others unknown to us.

The official visits just began recently for the 2019 class and Notre Dame has visited Belibi ("In addition to Brunelle and Peoples, the Irish have hosted four-star forward Fran Belibi of Colorado on an official visit.", link below), who recently listed her final four as Harvard, Notre Dame, Princeton and Stanford.

It is my (and Dillon's) guess that Notre Dame only gets 2 more in addition to Peoples and Brunelle, as the 2018 class has 4 freshman and 1 RS freshman (Vaughn), so the recruiting might get unbalanced if we have 10 in a 2-year period. Orangutan suggests that ND might go to 5 this year if the the recruits are too good to pass up. But the 2020 class looks amazing and ND is looking good there as well (if we keep slots open).

Replies: