Nice McGraw article on 247sports
by cbiebel (2018-04-15 22:56:39)

Although they do get some facts wrong (Said ND had beaten UConn in the previous 3 Semi games, when ND in fact lost in the previous Semi matchup and they said that the Final was in OT when it was the Semifinal that was in OT), but overall a nice article.

I particularly liked this part:

“The other night I was watching something and Matt asked what I was doing,” McGraw remembered. “I told him I was thinking about this new set this guy was running in the NBA. He said, ‘Oh my gosh, you’re back already!’ So I am but not too far ahead. I’m just trying to generate some ideas.

Yeah, never stop thinking of ways to improve...

Kelly should take a lesson from this.
by BIG MAC  (2018-04-16 09:17:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Never rest on your laurels; always seek to upgradep

What laurels? *
by T_Allen  (2018-04-16 13:03:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But he has all that fundraising to do, poor little lamb. *
by 1NDGal  (2018-04-16 11:12:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's always seeking to upgrade.
by NDBass  (2018-04-16 09:28:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He just never gets selected.

"My goal is to change the lives of the women we’re leading" *
by ram  (2018-04-16 07:46:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post