Fran Belibi Has Taken An Official Visit To ND....
by dillon77 (2018-04-16 08:08:35)
Edited on 2018-04-16 11:44:29

...this month according to Prospect's Nation, if you go down to the very last line in the PN article on Sam Brunelle committing to us:

"...In addition to Brunelle and Peoples, the Irish have hosted four-star forward Fran Belibi of Colorado on an official visit."

Belibi, the U.S. Dunker from Regis outside of Denver, has listed ND, Stanford, Harvard and Princeton as her final four. Laeticia Amihere is the Canadian dunker. No news on her visiting (yet). She is the 28th rated prospect by Hoopgurlz and 41st by PN, which is not as high as Amihere (2nd on Hoopgurlz). However, she was on the U.S. National Team that went to Buenos Aires (that Sam Brunelle captained), so some folks think she can play at a top level.

Stay tuned....

She is definitely a leaper. But I wish the videos I have ...
by thethinman  (2018-04-16 12:56:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

seen would show more of her game than her dunking. I wonder if she would be a project for one of the assistant coaches.

Here are a couple of Francesca Belibi's games for Regis.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-16 14:19:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The production quality is remarkable.
an early game
a later in the season one

Small nit
by ND8486  (2018-04-16 10:26:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is is Regis Not St Regis.
Lovely bride is from Denver and has family there and at Mullen.

Thanks! Corrected....
by dillon77  (2018-04-16 11:45:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew that. My dad went to Regis in New York City and must've just spaced out.....

it seems to me
by ram  (2018-04-16 08:12:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that these women need to make their decisions quickly if they want a spot in ND's 2019 class.