Love the pinned recruiting update!! Thanks!! *
by RISteve (2018-04-17 21:27:12)

This user did not provide content for this post

I'll Relabel It When There's a Major Update....
by dillon77  (2018-04-18 06:42:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but will also add in tidbits here or there, when necessary, such as when another possible prospect either comes to ND or someone else commits to another school. When the next update comes out, we can add posts to that thread and/or Baba's super chart (the two complement each other...will try to work with him on that.).

Along those lines, everyone please send anything you know, see, hear that you think would be valuable and/or interesting for the board to hear and add our collectiveness!

Thanks to Everyone running the Bench for this.

Thanks Board-ops/

Finally got the chance to read the latest, pinned version—
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 22:16:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

like wine and love, it keeps getting better with age. It's perfect, until it gets surpassed by the next one. Of my many thoughts as I read it, the one that stands out most in speculating about who will finally end up on McGraw's bench, is Allison Campbell.

She's "only" 19th on HoopGurlz (20 PN, 22 BS), but she seems to be the closest to committing. Of course that is still probably some time away since she is in the class of 2020. I don't know how Muffet and company will play it. Maybe they will try to get the big names: Clark, Bueckers, Watson before accepting Campbell, or maybe they think she's that good. Keep reminding us to watch the Philly Belles this summer.

Very helpful to keep track of the possible players who are
by Domerduck  (2018-04-18 15:05:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

showing mutual interest and ND is clearly targeting (with visits, etc.) It is also good to know where the top players are going. You do a great job of being objective regarding public info and being positive no matter the outcome.

Thanks

Just read it for the 2nd time. Impeccable. Has it all. *
by Tim Kelley  (2018-04-18 09:39:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can we pin the colored spreadsheet table too? * *
by ndpaul  (2018-04-18 10:34:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sure. Dillon and I, and I suppose whoever Dillon worked
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 11:18:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with, can exchange the proper info. The only thing needed is access to the pinned/locked thread for updates and modifications. For example NDoggie78 suggested extending the "wish possibilities" (currently with Aliyah Boston and Haley Jones) out to 2020 and/or beyond. Put some "wishes" in the chart to see how they fit with the existing/committed team—whatever the board would like.

Baba....
by dillon77  (2018-04-18 11:46:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...here are the folks I worked with to get the report pinned.
mike.coffey@ndnation.com
ndnboardops@ndnation.com

They can arrange to put the chart in a "pinned position" and arrange for you to access it via your password.

Feel free to mention how the two elements work in hand in hand and that we'll update them (which we're doing anyway).

Let me know if that works for you or we can figure out another way.

I vote for Clark, Bueckers and Marshall in the 2020 class
by Dave Winkler  (2018-04-18 11:23:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Takes the roster to 13 if ND signs 4 in 2019

Marshall is quickly becoming my favorite player,
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 11:43:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

well, I guess after Bueckers, and Clark, of course! Let's see what that looks like.

Marshall Marshall Marshall ! *
by PWK2  (2018-04-18 14:14:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For her smile alone
by NDoggie78  (2018-04-18 14:11:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She seems to be a happy person

Think the Foward/Post Choice in 2020....
by dillon77  (2018-04-18 11:53:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...will, in part, depend on what other big signs on with Irish in 2019, if any.

If MM gets a commitment from an Aliyah Boston, for instance, I can see Marshall being a prime target for sure. Her spot-up 4 game would be a perfect complement.

On the other hand, if there's no rugged post or forward signed in 2019, very much can see Kylee Watson being a focal point. She's been compared to Natalie Achonwa, but I also see a bit of Jessica Shepard in her.

As for Bueckers and/or Clark, bring it on. Would like to hear/see how Ali Campbell does with the Philly Belles this summer..where she's playing with one Kylee Watson.

Ah, so you would call her more of a high post
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 12:20:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

rather than a low post. I can't find much on her. She surely does not have a lot of bulk to move other players around. I know she posted a couple of congratulatory retweets concerning Sam Brunelle's choice. I thought, if we couldn't get Aliyah we may have a better chance at Natalija. Perhaps that's not the proper way to think. Kylee Watson is awesome.

Just about everyone thinks they are a high post in HS *
by Orangutan  (2018-04-18 12:43:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ha, ha, well said! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 13:14:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dillon and Baba, great work. Keep doing it. *
by sixtythreer  (2018-04-18 14:23:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post