For the board (and Winkler), a new, more speculative chart
by BabaGhanouj (2018-04-18 14:47:56)
Edited on 2018-04-18 14:50:46

I've waffled, but I'm thinking now of not making the Chart a pinned post. My reasons are:
• One pinned post is special, another dilutes the value of the mighty pin.
• The Recruiting Post is long, involved, and serves as a great reference. The chart, though it has reference value, is more of a speculative, what-if type of thing.
• Like Dillon, the Report is rock solid and needs solid footing/pinning. Like Baba, the Chart is fanciful and needs to float wherever we wish to take it.
• I'm slightly adverse to being part of the establishment.
• I'm too lazy (or scared) to contact the board ops, who may just boot me instead.

Anyway, enough frivolity, here is a more speculative, probably harder to comprehend chart. (Please let me know of errors.)

Notes:
For 2018-19 Marina is considered a PG along with Jordan Nixon and Katlyn Gilbert.
For 2019-20 Nixon, Gilbert and Anaya Peoples are considered PG's, but will undoubtedly play sometimes off the ball.
For the 2020 class I just used HoopGurlz rating, not an average.

Good time to have a lot of scholarships available
by NDOKC  (2018-04-19 01:19:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Am I correct the limit is still 15?

If so, I'm not sure why the consternation over taking more than four in Brunelleschi class.

Muffet McGraw (MM) Aims To Keep a Roster of 12...
by dillon77  (2018-04-19 08:31:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..if she can. It gets a bit unwieldy for playing time even with that number and even more so if there's more on top of that.

Geno A. of UConn generally keeps around the same number. Some schools will go up to the limit and we've noted that you'll also see a yearly list of transfers from these programs.

A few of us see nothing wrong withe eke-ing up to 13, particularly in lieu of the recent slate of injuries and/or transfers, but haven't seen it yet.
While a number of folks think the Class of 2020 will challenge the 12 number, things have a way of squaring themselves. Still, the championship is yet another lure to come to South Bend.

Stay tuned!

Awesome! Gets better all the time. Thanks! *
by Dave Winkler  (2018-04-18 16:32:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Baba...I've Got an Idea
by dillon77  (2018-04-18 15:08:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can you repost this chart with just a date.
ND Recruiting Char, as of April 18th?

I can then take it immediately and put it as an attachment to my report.
No need for all the explanations...just some overview....
I'll reference up in the body copy.

Will also then ponder another way...I've got no problems reaching out to these guys, but my short term fix works...I've already linked this one to see if it does work (it does)

Another small idea. Can you guys in some fashion
by Tim Kelley  (2018-04-18 15:12:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

highlight any changes, additions or deletions when updating these things ?

I Can Do That. In fact.....
by dillon77  (2018-04-18 15:17:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll try to put that at the top of the post now that it's pinned.
I can post something to bring people's attention to it as well.

But I'd put a date, i.e. APRIL 15. SAM BRUNELLE COMMITS TO IRISH. 2ND COMMIT OF 2019 CLASS.