USA U18 Basketball National Team Trials
by RISteve (2018-05-03 13:05:18)

The invitation list was just announced and our freshmen are well represented. Should be a positive experience for them.

Per Raoul

Link, below:

Anyone else surprised Sam B. isn't included?* *
by txirish74  (2018-05-03 23:03:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Possibly, but she accepted an invitation to the U17 trials
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-03 23:52:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

back in April, where she gets to play with Paige and Azzi and Caitlin and Natalija, and Hailey, and Allison, assuming they all make the team. I know, I can't keep all the U-teams straight either.

makes sense, thx *
by txirish74  (2018-05-04 14:40:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The names with the faces (for the most part) (link)
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-03 16:27:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Somehow the POS under head coach's name seems right *
by Jon  (2018-05-04 12:39:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Took me a minute... nice one *
by Drmurray  (2018-05-04 19:09:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gilbert, Nixon, Prohaska. and....Peoples!
by dillon77  (2018-05-03 13:16:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All will have the opportunity to try out and make the national team.
(Unfortunately, Coach he-who-must-not-be-named will also be in the building....)

Abby? *
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-05-03 13:29:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For heaven's sake, she's our only returning member from U17!
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-03 13:32:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The others (including Peoples) are returning from having tried out previously. Obviously, the committee liked what they saw the first time.

(Dillon's a bit off his game today because the 'Ring of Honor vote post' has gone over so well.)

Maybe I Finally Need To Consider Glasses.....
by dillon77  (2018-05-03 13:53:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..just missed it, perhaps due to her name being aplit between two lines!

And here I thought I was getting burned for mentioning that the teams's head coach was a rival of ours.

That's great.....three out of four of our 2018ers and one from the Class of 2019 (on this team).

And expect nothing but good things from Ms. Cosgrove!