Haley Jones list ‘down’ to nine
by RISteve (2018-05-04 16:13:09)
Edited on 2018-05-04 16:24:45

Is this the first “list” we have seen for HJ?

NDWBB still alive, as is Uncle Geno and HeWhoShallNotBeNamed.

Per Raoul:

Link, below:

Is it fair to say
by txirish74  (2018-05-04 17:37:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she is our top uncommitted 2019 target? Any indication of where we stand within her top 9?

Some feel the Black Queen is the best class of 2019
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-05-05 00:56:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

prospect. Her formal name is Laeticia Amihere and she's from Canada. But I would be THRILLED with either. And either Boston (P) or Belibi (G/F) if we get a fourth choice. But I'm just greedy.

Boston is a definite post so she would be great. We already have Peoples (1/2) and Brunelle (stretch 4). Amihere is a physical athletic 4 and Haley Jones is a versatile 3/4. Considering what we already have verbally committed, I guess Boston and Amihere/Jones would be best. Belibi would be nice is we cannot get Amihere or Jones.

The Only Other Name To Possibly Add....
by dillon77  (2018-05-05 07:20:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is Sydnee Roby, the definite low post from Milwaukee. But I'm with you on the rest. There's something about Boston that's intriguing.

Heard a Possible Issue With Ms. Jones Is Location
by dillon77  (2018-05-04 18:40:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...namely, will she leave the West Coast? I've heard that mentioned by a few folks. But she's most certainly a very valued prospect and the only 2019 wing I've heard about. (Look at the trips to the left and right coasts to see her...)

Just a hunch
by Orangutan  (2018-05-05 19:45:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Feel like Haley Jones is ticketed for either Stanford or UConn. It's a good windmill to tilt at but I really think the chance of her coming here is very small.