Arike and Kareem end their DWTS run together. She did well
by Domerduck (2018-05-08 11:22:54)

yesterday, but clearly the fan vote was not enough. Down to 5 Olympians and 1 NFL player.

Back in the lab.. her and Marina to plot the back-to-back *
by jon  (2018-05-08 13:10:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arike's on the same page (link)
by Orangutan  (2018-05-08 16:36:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Exactly my thought. *
by Tim Kelley  (2018-05-08 15:55:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm just glad she didn't get injured *
by thed  (2018-05-08 11:57:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Her ankles are not safe to dance in heels. Terrifying. Glad
by 1NDGal  (2018-05-08 13:27:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s over.

She made a big improvement over last week, though. Obviously she took it seriously and really worked at it. Proud of her.

Deck was stacked against her
by Orangutan  (2018-05-08 11:39:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

First, she and the school and the coaches aren't allowed to plug for votes.

Second, the figure skaters have an obvious advantage. That's 30% of the field.

Third, she's only become somewhat well known recently. Tonya Harding has been around since 1991 and a household name since 1994. Jennie Finch has been to two Olympics, the first of which was in 2004. Arike may have been a better dancer but she doesn't have their notoriety.

She did herself proud. All of the reaction I saw on twitter was extremely positive and I think she became a little bit of a fan favorite in her brief time on the show.