Muffet mentor — Jim Foster — retires.
by RISteve (2018-05-08 13:14:44)

I suspect they will disappear from the schedule at some point.

Per Raoul:

WBB: Chattanooga head coach Jim Foster has announced his retirement after 40 years of coaching.

Link, below:

ESPNw Appreciative Column on Jim Foster;MM/Geno Picture
by dillon77  (2018-05-09 11:00:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of Foster, Muffet and Geno A. at the New Jersey shore "back in the day."

Mechelle Voepel writes about Foster and gives him kudos for being one the early pioneers for getting women's basketball up and running at four universities in the U.S.

Thanks a real photo
by Traditionnevergraduates  (2018-05-09 14:55:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rumor has it, Muffets husband took the photo and Geno was wearing her husbands sweatshirt.

One of my all-time favorite pictures!!
by RISteve  (2018-05-09 13:41:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for posting!!

& you know it just irks him everytime it's shown. I like how
by jon  (2018-05-09 14:12:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..before the semi game on tv, he tried to say he was just cold and would've wore anything they gave him.

Funny - everyone else has shorts and short sleeves *
by NDoggie78  (2018-05-09 14:42:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hah!. We are going to haunt him awhile. The best is yet *
by Jon  (2018-05-09 18:17:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we should make a banner of that picture
by NDoggie78  (2018-05-11 09:18:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And hang it when we play UConn (Or all year - a tribute to Foster)

That…would be awesome.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-11 09:43:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"(Or all year - a tribute to Foster)" [and a (good natured) mock on UConn and Geno]
Do I have enough punctuation marks in that non sentence?

I love that idea! (although it may cut into the site ad revenue—with 2 non paying banners).

In the article, he coached the Phila Eagles??? *
by 1bc_3nd  (2018-05-08 17:34:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good catch. The author confused the St. Joe's Hawks
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-08 17:58:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with the St. Joe's College - Long Island Golden Eagles, I suppose.

Really nice deduction for an eggplant dip. *
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-05-09 20:32:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great Stints at Vandy, OSU and, of Course, St. Joe's....
by dillon77  (2018-05-08 13:36:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..where he mentored MM and some guy named Geno.

900 wins...bravo. Great run.