PG Caitlin Clark Mixtape from "Spring Tune-Up"
by dillon77 (2018-05-12 09:20:03)
Edited on 2018-05-12 11:17:17

And one more tape for your weekend viewing pleasure.

Caitlin Clark's All-Iowa Attack Team took part in another tournament prior to heading east to the Boo Williams extravaganza. The competition is decidedly not of that caliber, but the tape gives several insights into Ms. Clark's game: court vision, passing, deft ball-handling, one quick release on the jumper and a certain "cool-hand Luke" approach to the game.

The video editor has some completely superfluous special effects. Her game does not need the "italics" to see what she's doing.

p.s. This old-fashioned arena is pretty cavernous and I especially like the huge old-fashioned ceiling fan.

The Larry Bird of girls hs sophomores *
by Drmurray  (2018-05-13 20:15:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great video
by RISteve  (2018-05-13 08:45:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What an impressive display of unselfish hoops. She would be a tremendous addition to this team. Let’s hope for an aggressive recruitment of Caitlin.

Caitlin Clark
by Homeboy73  (2018-05-12 13:31:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She looks so smooth, so confident, so low-key, so in control. Great passing. Very nice outside shot. Wow. Thanks for posting this.

Some thoughts…
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-12 13:12:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Caitlin Clark is just too good in this video. I'd love to see an imperfect pass, a missed shot, a foul, or something that gives perspective. She's inhuman.
Her 3-pt release is approaching Mabrey territory.
Does her coach come out before the game to put some stage tape on the court and then instruct her players, "When Caitlin hits this mark on the floor, I want you to cut to the basket."? There were just too many instantaneous superb passes thrown to cutting teammates.