Gaither Tops "Ring of Honor" Poll
by dillon77 (2018-05-13 10:00:40)
Edited on 2018-05-15 15:38:24

Hey Benchers and/or Voters in the "Who Should Be The Next Honoree?" in the Notre Dame Basketball Ring of Honor?

The poll has been at 112 votes for quite some time so Baba and I are (un)officially calling this fun exercise fait accompli (at least for Bench purposes).

Results as of Sunday, May 13th (see below for link):

- Katryna Gaither: 44%
- Alicia Ratay: 16%
- Muffet McGraw: 12%
- Jacqueline Batteast: 6%
- Natalie Achonwa & Megan Duffy: Each received 5%
- Jewell Loyd: 4%

Addendum:
1 (more) vote for Gaither, 1 vote for Kat Westbeld, 2 votes for Muffet McGraw, 1 vote for Arike Oghunbowale, 1 (more) vote for Megan Duffy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So, think it's fair to say that many people believe Coach Beth Morgan Cunningham's collegiate running-mate should be the next to have her number recognized above the court.

Thanks to those who reached out with suggestions/research on players to be considered; those who voted; and, Baba -- of course -- for working with me setting up everything and promoting it (great job!!!). Tip of the hat to ND Hoops Recruit for promoting, as well.

Happy Mothers Day.

I put in a vote for...
by Rally Sons of ND  (2018-05-14 12:53:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lindsay Allen (2013-2017). All-time assist leader at ND and in the ACC. All-time leader in consecutive starts at ND. Set records which may never be broken.

I haven't seen her since 1997 * *
by traditionnevergraduates  (2018-05-13 19:39:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post