Congrats to the Class of 2018...
by dillon77 (2018-05-20 21:26:32)

..which included undergraduate degrees for Mychal Johnson, Brianna Turner and Kathryn Westbeld, as well as a grad degree for Lili Thompson. Not to mention my daughter! (Woo hoo!)
(see link for pictures).

Like my daughter, Bri is now an Arts & Letters graduate and, as such, I saw her pick up her degree in the Purcell Pavilion, along with Bonzi Colson and Matt Farrell, so there were more than a few hoopsters present. I sat under Beth Morgan Cunningham's banner...maybe Ms. Gaither will find a place there, soon.

Save for one South Bend "shower," weather was cloudy and cool, but AOK compared to what I've been going through on the east coast.

Congrats!! And now the fun begins!! *
by RISteve  (2018-05-21 07:41:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And congratulations to your daughter and entire family! *
by MPG  (2018-05-20 22:47:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It Was a Bit of a Whirlwind Having Multiple Ceremonies...
by dillon77  (2018-05-22 07:49:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..within a week (and 700 miles apart), but completely worth it. Thanks much!

Yes, congrats to your ND grad and your Columbia grad, and
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-21 00:48:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to you for getting through a long but proud week.