Interesting video on instagram
by brianant (2018-05-28 21:21:44)

that shows Brunelle, Bueckers, and Fudd recreating Arike's amazing Championship shot and Sam makes it on the first try!!!!

I Never Get Tired
by ricf28  (2018-05-29 08:56:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of watching Arike's final shot. Here is hoping for similar shots from Sam in the future

I need intervention from watching those 2 shots over-n-over *
by Jon  (2018-05-29 13:38:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Somebody please destroy my DVR!

Love it! I hope it's a look into the future. *
by HolyCrossHog  (2018-05-29 01:24:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was fun! Thanks.
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-05-28 22:35:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just hope that Azzi doesn't defend Sam in college except in practice. :)

Amazing fun!
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-28 22:45:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Girls, you're breaking the hearts of a lot of college coaches. Has Sam taken over as recruiting coordinator?

Just good, clean fun! All of us on McGraw's Bench know the harsh realities of the recruiting world.

Nothing But Net!
by dillon77  (2018-05-29 07:28:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great fun, great shot reenacted by great players!

Amen to your comments. It's really hard to project what will happen in the future with Bueckes and Fudd, but one can always hope (a lot!).

p.s. Love Sam's soft vocal intonations.....

Another chapter in the Red Robin Prophecy book is written. *
by MPG  (2018-05-29 09:59:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post