Now don't be condescending ;) (apologies to Kayo)
by BabaGhanouj (2018-06-04 20:57:40)

In reply to: I love your work with the ratings, Baba, and I used to  posted by Fighting_Artichoke

No, seriously, thank you, although I'm a little worried that you feel you had to say that. (another wink) I'm a fan of yours, also, but you should know that.

I realize that some of my posts may come off as slightly confrontational. It's mostly for entertainment value. I love a good discussion and will often take either side. In college I was known as "the person who could room with anyone", so I'm very accommodating in real life, possibly to the point of wishy washy.

There is one thing that concerns me. When I check my profile, I have 1 person who has highlighted me, and two people who are ignoring me. What does that even mean? Do my posts not show up? It must make for some curious threads. I'm saddened because instead of just not reading my posts, they specifically want to tell me I'm being ignored. I believe you can please everybody, if fact, I think it's a duty.

Anyway, I find the posters on McGraw's Bench to be extraordinarily considerate. I would hate to be the one not pulling my weight.

There is so much I'd like to explore if I had the time. "How well teams did with less and seeing how teams blew it with great recruiting success" would be fascinating. Again, thanks, and I really enjoy and look forward to your posts, (…and you may confront, argue, and make fun of me whenever you wish—especially when appropriate.)

Replies: