Does New York traditionally have many top prospects?
by Jon (2018-06-18 17:42:27)
Edited on 2018-06-18 17:43:37

I'm just now noticing how many we've got and got coming in from the Empire State.

It seems we could be positioned to be a dominant magnet for the state.

Who are some of the greatest players to come from there?

(more evidence that Ivey is a genius)

ND's 2nd Leading All-Time Scorer, Katryna Gaither...
by dillon77  (2018-06-19 09:09:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..is a proud native of the Bronx.

Melissa D’Amico, a Long Islander, who was a post player at ND, is an assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for the Yale women’s basketball team.

Looking beyond the two Danielles and Jordan, ND is still looking very hard at Natalijia Marshall, who plays for Christ the King.
Looks like Niele knows her way around LaGuardia and JFK airports, for sure!

Slightly off topic
by drmurray  (2018-06-19 10:08:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

where do you see all time stats listed? I would be very interested. Thanks!

Media guide says Gaither is 3rd
by Orangutan  (2018-06-19 10:21:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Last season's media guide can be found on the ND website under the "media relations" tab. Though it does not, of course, include the 2017-2018 stats.

Career records for most points are on page 133.

3rd It Is, Both in Points Scored and Average
by dillon77  (2018-06-19 10:51:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I called up Ms. Gaither's bio, I must've gotten a "pre-Skylar" version. Thanks for the correction.

Breanna Stewart
by delmas33  (2018-06-18 20:52:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cicero-North Syracuse HS

Holdsclaw, Bird, Dolson, Hartley, Charles, Vaughn
by goirish01  (2018-06-18 20:29:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There have been a lot of good ones - many from Christ the King High School.