A Few Things Caught My Eye...
by dillon77 (2018-07-31 10:48:46)

In reply to: Caitlin Clark article  posted by RISteve

- Article: “Caitlin’s being recruited by virtually every university in the United States,” said Dickson Jensen (who coaches her AAU team), who noted nearly every major program in the country, save for Connecticut, has offered her."
- Reaction: Well, the way that's written, ND has probably offered her and that's one of the few times in print/hyper-space I've seen even an umbrella statement about ND.

- Article: "But Clark is in no rush. She estimated she’ll narrow her list down to a top 10 at some point in the fall, but didn’t hint to a frontrunner of any sort."
- Reaction: OK, just getting down to a Top Ten List (she and Bueckers have been in the news so often and for so long, you forget they're only going to be juniors in high school). Will be interesting to check that out.

- Article: “I’ve never really had a dream school,” she said. “I feel like whenever I’m ready to make that choice, I’ll have that gut feeling.”
- Reaction: Maybe it's time for a smaller, more intimate version of "Nielefest" for, say, Caitlin, Paige and Natalija Marshall. Ah sure, let's bring in Hannah Gusters. And if Haley Jones goes elsewhere, make sure to get Mady Westbeld, Sydney Parris and Alli Campbell back!

- The article states she's a 6-footer.
- Reaction: if that's even close to true, the concept of having a 6-footer be a floor general (alternating with 5'8" Jordan Nixon) would be stellar.

Stay tuned.