2018-2019 roster? ND site only lists last season’s Thanks *
by T-Bone (2018-07-31 17:30:02)

This user did not provide content for this post

Thanks *
by T-Bone  (2018-07-31 18:45:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Recent photos show 13 players
by Dave Winkler  (2018-07-31 18:24:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

11 on scholarship and 2 walk-on's. I wonder if ND will award scholarships to the walk-on's. They have the room under the 13 limit. Here's the breakdown;

Freshmen - Cosgrove, Nixon, Prohaska, Gilbert
Sophomores - Patterson, Vaughn (4 years of eligibility left)
Junior - Young
Seniors - Turner, Shepherd, Mabrey, Ogunbowale
Walk-On's - Cole, Butler

I would expect ND to post the roster any day now, especially with the team starting to play on a summer tour.

Forgot, scholarship limit is 15 for women *
by Dave Winkler  (2018-07-31 19:02:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Think about how young ND will be in 2019-20
by cbiebel  (2018-07-31 19:01:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One senior, two juniors (one who played limited time as a freshman, the other injured a few games in as a freshman), 4 sophomores, and how ever many freshmen. They're going to be so youthful that even the senior will be "Young."

However, they'll be in a great place experience-wise after that season, for a couple years, at least.

Transfers perhaps? *
by ufl  (2018-07-31 19:13:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here are the additions and subtractions to the roster.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-07-31 18:10:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll be presenting this for all the top teams so we can assess what the changes were from last year (graduation, freshmen, transfers, injuries). I plan on posting them a little closer to when the fall season begins, but here are Notre Dame's changes. They are pretty straightforward other than 2 returning from injury.

Lili? *
by Txirish74  (2018-08-05 11:00:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post